Livestock Farm Unit
- An elite herd of about 270 camel consisting of Bikaneri, Jaisalmeri, Kachchhi and Mewari breed is being maintained.
- The unit adopts the scientific managemental practices for prevention and control of the camel diseases.
- 689 hactare grazing land is available with pasture and silvi-pastoral areas.
- Fodder crops like Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) and Moth (Vigna aconitifolia) are being grown.
- Fodder trees viz. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Khejri (Propsopis cineraria), Israeli babool (Acacia tortilis), Babool (Acacia nilotica), Jhar beri (Zizyphus nummularia), Ardu (Ailanthus excelsa), Jaal (Salvodora oeidius), Seasum (Dalbergia sissoo) and Ker (Capparis aphylla) have been planted in the farm area of the Centre.